If you did not renew prior to July 31, you may be eligible to renew online using a credit card, debit card, or ACH bank draft. The late fee according to
KRS 316.130(5) and a portal processing fee will be assessed. You must contact the office prior to entering the renewal site.
Those renewing an individual license will need to follow the steps below:
- Contact the Board office for system approval
- Log in with your license number and last 4 digits of your SSN
- If CE’s are required, you must input the CE’s into the online system and then fax the reporting forms to the office at
If you are paying for more than one person, click Renew Another, and you will be able to pay for another renewal; the total will be tallied at the end.
- CE’s will be accepted from August 1 of the previous even year to the present date only.
You will be able to download your wallet card after payment.
- If you have to stop while renewing another person, log back in with the license with which you started.
You will not be able to renew online if:
- You have been the subject of any inquiry, investigation, complaint, or criminal charge since your previous renewal.
KRS 316.150, the Board may require additional information. Please provide any judgments and a narrative describing details with a paper renewal.
- You are in arrears or default on a payment obligation under any financial assistance program with the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority.
- Your renewal fee will include more than the previous renewal year.
Online Individual Renewal
If you are not able to renew online you must complete a paper renewal and send it with your renewal and late fees, $25 processing fee according to 201 KAR 15:030(7), and any required documents and CE’s to the board office.
Paper Renewal Form